- 5500.00 INR
We bring forth a range of Fish Bolt manufactured in strict compliance to set railways standards. Made available in different sizes and profiles, these bolts are mainly used for fixing the rail fish plates onto the rails. These rail fasteners we provide can be availed in various surface finishes like plain, black, and even zinc-plated. Based on customer requirement, we can also construct this Fish Bolt range in other tailor made finishes. As the safety of rail tracks is dependent on the quality of bolts used, we see to it that these bolts feature excellent fatigue resistance and have high load carrying capacity.
It is available in various sizes as per RDSO drawing number like:
- T-1899 = 25 x 140 mm (used for 60 kg fish plates)
- T-11501 = 25 x 130 mm (used for 52 kg fish plates)
- T-11502 = 22 x 105 mm (used for 60R fish plates)
- T-11503 = 18 x 90 mm (used for 50R fish plates)
- Dia: 18mm to 25 mm; Length : 80 mm to 540 mm
- Track Bolts used for Point & Crossing as per catalogue attached.
- Material used : IRS T-23 or Mild Steel
- Surface finish :Plain / Black.
- Head : Square
- 50 Piece Per Month
- 1 Months
20/1, Shalimar Road, (Shalimar Station), Howrah, West Bengal, 711103, India