- 65-240 INR
Railway Fish Bolt is a special type of fastening element that is used to connect fish plates with rail ends with the help of rail joints. It is designed as per industrial standards in highly accurate sizes that make them free from manufacturing flaws. This heavy-duty fattener is used in conjunction with spring washers to make tight connections. Rail Fish Bolt availed by us is machined with high precision and accuracy that ensures smooth engagement and disengagement of nuts having similar threaded configuration.Our Railway Fish Bolt is the perfect solution for secure rail connections. This product offers a robust and flexible jointing that can handle railway industry requirements and loads. It is also corrosion-resistant and can withstand vibrations and tough environments.
It is available in various sizes as per RDSO drawing number like:
- T-1899 = 25 x 140 mm (used for 60 kg fish plates)
- T-11501 = 25 x 130 mm (used for 52 kg fish plates)
- T-11502 = 22 x 105 mm (used for 60R fish plates)
- T-11503 = 18 x 90 mm (used for 50R fish plates)
- Dia: 18mm to 25 mm; Length : 80 mm to 540 mm
- Track Bolts used for Point & Crossing as per catalogue attached.
- Material used : IRS T-23 or Mild Steel
- Surface finish :Plain / Black.
- Head : Square
Specification of Railway Fish Bolt
IRS T-23 or Mild Steel
18mm / 20mm / 22mm / 25mm
Dia 18mm to 25 mm; Length 80 mm to 540 mm
Plain / Black.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015