- 4200 INR
Zero Toe Load Fastening (ZTLF) system to RDSO Drg. No. T-8759 for Bridges is a unique innovative solution designed by RDSO to overcome the shortcomings of conventional fastening system used by railways on bridges. ZTLF assembly on H-Beams Sleepers or Steel Channel Sleeper meets the requirement of IRPWM (i.e. Rail free fastening).
Salient Features of Zero Toe Load Fastening (ZTLF) System :
- Provides no restraint to longitudinal movement of Rails due to Thermal Expansion.
- Provides firm lateral support to Rail for stability, correct gauge and alignment.
- Provides vertical stability to Rail.
- Provides higher degree of resistance to Rail overturning.
- Easy to install and inspect in installed condition.
- Easy facility for interchangeability of Rail.
- Drawing No.: T-8759
- Production Capacity: 2000 Sets / Month
- Delivery Time: 15 days
- Packaging Details: Loose
- 2000 Per Month
- All India
20/1, Shalimar Road, (Shalimar Station), Howrah, West Bengal, 711103, India